View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimmy D

re: Jimmy D’s Introduction

Hello all,
I am Jimmy D and was just accepted into the guild. I have always hated starting with a new guild because I have no idea what to expect. I talked to a few of you in Vent briefly and they seemed very nice (thank you) I wish I had written down your names.

At this point I have not played Conan however I do have it loaded and it was patched to date as of yesterday. I intend on staying up this evening to get my characters setup when the servers go online.

A little bit about myself, I am 38-years old and am married with two children. I am a sales and service manager for a local crane company here in Wisconsin. In the past I have played fighters / warriors, I believe “Barbarian” will be my choice in this game. The book that came in the box set is lacking information to say the least, and the store I bought the game from told me the Prima guide has been delayed.

I was hoping to find a Barbarian mentor. I am not sure if the guild has team or class leaders setup or not but I would love to get some positive input. I am not looking or asking for power leveling, it has been my experience in other games that it is all about the initial setup.

Thank you again for accepting my application and I look forward to gaming with you soon.

Jimmy D
Balenger

re: Jimmy D’s Introduction

Howdy Jimmy and Howdy Everyone Else.

Thank you guys for the opportunity to join Sadistic. Starting a whole new game is a little daunting and after reading several web pages for several guilds this one sounded about right for what I wish to experience.

To follow a little in Jimmy's footsteps, here's a little about me: I am currently a graduate student at Texas A&M University working on my doctorate in Chemistry. I have been gaming for as long as I remember and to me it's a way to relieve stress. Besides AoC I also spend a lot of time playing TF2, though I think now that AoC is out I'll probably play less TF2.

I started a Priest on AoC and am having a blast, I look forward to the opportunities to heal everyone. Being a priest has been pretty smooth going so far but I welcome any help from anyone that has gotten a chance to get more feat points than me.

Once again thanks for the invite and I'll catch you guys later in game and Vent.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: