View previous topic :: View next topic  
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: App: Valator

Recruitment is no longer on "open" terms. If you wish to be considered for our guild, please fill out this form to the best of your ability. Only applicants who follow this will be considered. Please understand we plan to be a fully functional guild, dominating PvP, PvE, and crafting. To do so we will need quality players to achieve our goals. Please show that you are looking to be that player on this application.

Name:Valator aka eddie :D
Character:Valator
Class:guardian
Time Played:I am in closed beta so i have played about 2 months various characters :D
Build/Role of class: guardian i am the man to get tanking and take enemy to hell.

Whats your previous Mmorpg experience and how long have you been play those games for? Also did you had any type of leadership roles in those game? (If so please explain.): Everquest 2 for over 1 year, vanhuard for about 6 months in a guild called blades of vengance, WOW for about 1 year 2 months. i have played most mmos

List of References(Pertaining to game):
?

Timezone you play in and hours you play:GMT london england is my home

Main interests in this game(PVP,PVE..and please explain):PvP and Pve i am as i said a closed beta tester and i am a big fan of the game.

Profession(and why)no comment am work in a warehouse loading and off loading, i am in training aiming towards computer engineering :D

Tell us a little bit about yourself, personally. What do you do and how old are
you?: I am 33 years old and a big pc gamer, have a good sense of humor and very easy going to get a long with so i would be good fun to have around and talk to,

Do you have or willing to get vent and microphone?:
Yes i have teamspeak at the momnet and vebtrillo i can download no problem :D i am getting a new mic as current one is broken.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to Sadistic and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific:I can bring good exp in mmos and i am allso a very good person to have around i allso have a competative edge :D easy going and fun and sense of humor and get to make new friends online, i would expect nothing other than to be able to contribute to your community and get to know everyone here :D

How did you hear about us(let us know where please):Just found you on google :D

Hajnalka
Proven
Forum Regular

re: DECLINED - App: Valator - by Hajnalka

well were a us guild so were 5 hours behind you, is what your looking for?
Forneus*

re: DECLINED - App: Valator - by Hajnalka

I vote yes HAJ knows why.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: