View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tytos Hill

re: APP - Rouktar Bear Shaman

Name: Patrick
Character: Rouktar
Class: Bear Shaman
Time Played: 0, I am not in the beta
Build/Role of class: Buffer, Healer, DPS

Whats your previous Mmorpg experience and how long have you been play those games for? Also did you had any type of leadership roles in those game? (If so please explain.): I Have played WoW on off sense release I was a previous raid leader for the 20 man raids pre TBC as well as a member of a Warlord Team back when they had them. I also Played Planet Side for about 9 months, and was an officer in my outfit. SWG for about a year and a half. EVE I was in a Corp for about a year but never really got into that game.

List of References(Pertaining to game): None

Timezone you play in and hours you play: Eastern
Mondays, Wednesday 500-1100
Tuesdays, Thursdays 330-1100
Friday 500-1100
Saturday 1100 AM to when ever
Sunday 11 am to 11 pm

Over summer I will be able to play pretty much when ever.

Main interests in this game(PVP,PVE..and please explain):
The main thing I always in enjoy in MMOs is the PVP but in every game you have to do allot of PVE to get the gear for PVP so I generally try and balance between both. I do love organized raiding and PVP, the organization and structure makes things work and can maintain a fun environment that I enjoy.

Profession(and why): I will probably be what ever profession I think at the time will be either useful or profitable, yet beneficial to the guilds interests. Crafting has rarely been a big part of any game I play with exception of WOW but I plan on exploring it more in AoC.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, personally. What do you do and how old are you?: I am currently 18 years old, I have just graduated from High School. I like hanging out with friends and all that usual stuff. I Like to play games that I can strive towards goals in. I am a pretty competitive gamer in ways but I am more of a team player. I often find my self mediating disputes between friends that just me, I am some times a little to help full with my friends I guess.

Do you have or willing to get vent and microphone?: I have vent and a Mic.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to Sadistic and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific: I can only bring to Sadistic, what Sadistic offers me a chance to bring. I will be a supporting and help full member who will be loyal to the guild its members and its interests, providing Sadistic will offer me the chance to do so. If the guild needs me I will bring everything I can to the table. I will try my best to assist in solving any problems or challenges the guild or its members will encounter. At any time I would be willing to lend a hand or offer my assistance (if I had the time).

How did you hear about us(let us know where please): I Saw a post on Gamespot, and I liked how organized everything was so I stopped by for a peek and now I wrote this.
Hajnalka
Proven
Forum Regular

re: APP - Rouktar Bear Shaman

Please resubmit your app the proper way by click on the link "Apply to Guild".
Its on the left side of screen under the Membership tab.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: