Time Played:
8 days

Character Class:
Bear Shaman

Current Level:

Current Spec:
39/40/0

Game Experience

Please give us a background into your mmo experience. Please elaborate as much as you can.:
Played World of Warcraft for about 2 years, which mostly consisted of PvP. I raided as well. Played Final Fantasy XI for about a year. And a slew of f2p mmo's.

Please list your playtimes here. (Be as accurate as possible. We are looking for days of the week, hours of the day, and estimated time you will be on per week. also include your time zone.):
I can be online any day of the week, usually between 8:00 am to 12:00 pm, or 4:00pm to 12:00am+
25 hours/week
Pacific

We would also like to know your interests in game. (PvP,PvE,Crafting, and anything else):
I almost always prefer PvP over PvE, but still enjoy to PvE, and I do take pride in Crafting.

What previous guild are you coming from and why are you looking for a new guild?:
I'm coming from Dies Irae, and would like to join a new guild becuase my current guild is going nowhere, and I would really like to progress my character. And be apart of a guild that is more organized, serious, and friendly.

Primary Tradeskill:
Armorsmith

Secondary Tradeskill:
N/A

Personal Questions

Do you have, or are you willing to get vent and a mic?:
Yes

Give us a little info about yourself (how old are you, what do you do, where are you from, hobbies etc.):
Im currently 19, and work parttime while going to college. My only other hobby besides Age of Conan, is going to tournaments for Super Smash Brother Melee, i love to compete.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to Sadistic and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific::
What I wish to bring to Sadistic, is an avid PvPer, as well as a decent PvEer who knows how to follow instructions extremely well. I also look forward to becoming more than a member of Sadistic, but a friend as well.

How did you hear about us?:
Isolis

The final question!

Van Damme or Seagal and why?:
Seagal, Van Damme is old news, and he's french.

Fumancheezy
Initiate
Forum Regular

re: DECLINED - App: Kynan88 - by Hajnalka

Whoa bear shaman!?!??!?!?!?!??!?! wtf are those
LustHawk

Looks aight to me

Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

if you are still interested plz respond below

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: