View previous topic :: View next topic  
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: App: Dashogara

Name: Ron
Character: Dasho
Class: Assassin or Tempest of Set ( Not really sure yet. )
Time Played: Quite a few hours ( Tech tester and PVP Weekend )
Build: Who knows :x

Previous Mmorpg experience:
I started out when Ultima Online first came out until the game was completely run by EA games and was run straight into the ground with alot of expansion packs that actually broke the game. From there I went to Anarchy Online just doing my own thing until Shadowlands came out. I quit and was in MMORPG limbo while I started to play Quake 3 professionally. Then WoW came out.
I played that game obsessively since beta and pre-BC made it to Naxx just to wipe on trash with my guild for a few hours until BC came out.
I quit the game short after and sold my rogue.
I started the game back up 6-8 months later as a Blood Elf Warlock and crawled my way back up to 70 and began raiding again. As we progressed through SSC and TK the guild began to grow unstable. I was the Warlock officer at the time and since we we're looking for good players I kept booting the bad warlocks. Whatever casual warlocks stayed in because they didn't raid too often. Eventually I got in trouble for booting someone because their total lack of skill and disrespect towards me. I joke around alot and I don't mind when people give me shit but, there are lines when i'm trying to help and they scream at me on vent.

Maybe I should learn about that whole paragraph thing. Anyway, I booted him and he was apperantly good friends with the GM. I got thrown out immediately and quit the game. This was back in January.
Since i'm gearing up for Age of Conan i'm looking for a good fair guild and I saw a post on gamespot about you fellas so I figured i'd give it a shot! :D

List of References:
My girlfriend?

Timezone you play in and hours you play:
I'm in the central timezone and it normally depends on when I have work or if the girlfriend is demanding time. I'm usally on alot though.

Main interests in this game(PVP,PVE,crafting..and please explain):
PVP and PVE. I love dominating on the battlefields in any game when it comes to PVP due to my competitive nature.
Same applies to PVE. I'm driven and dedicated to crushing anything in my path.

Description of yourself:
I'm a pretty laid back guy who enjoys intellectual stimulation like documentaries, books, and movies. But, most of all video games.
I also used to have a heavy interest in boxing while growing up and did box until I was 16 and gave that up due to the fact I wanted a real job and I liked building computers better. In lamens terms i'm just a big geek.

What do you expect of this guild:
Just a good group of people to have fun with and wreck havoc in Age of Conan! :D

What should the guild expect of you:
Honesty, skill, and leadership if need be.
I usally offer my best to help out as much as possible when it comes to guilds ( from running raid events to collecting resources for events.)

How did you hear about us(let us know where please):
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/ageofconanhyborianadventures/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-42730956&pid=927504&page=1

Right there!
Alot of idiots and fuckbags are usally on those forums but, a few intelligent ones roam about. ;D

Justhaze

re: APPROVED - App: Dashogara - by Draecon

good app, although the story about exercising the boot was tmi
seems to understand the big picture of guilds
has officer experience
and has a competitive edge
Tantus

Just Blaze wrote:
good app, although the story about exercising the boot was tmi
seems to understand the big picture of guilds
has officer experience
and has a competitive edge

Far from to much info. The fact that the player knows specifically what can destroy a guild is beneficial. In this case it was poorly preforming Warlocks and players with a weak attitude towards getting advice about the class they are playing from a more experienced player (in this case an Officer). Mind you this assumes he did not instigate the issue. It would also be good to have some more players from CST.
Soulstripper
Proven
Veteran Poster

I like this app it seems honest. Not the best experience but willing to exert effort int learing... I like it.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: