View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheNtrz
Proven
Veteran Poster

re: Upcoming PvP bag changes

Quote:
Quote:

GeorgZoeller
Let me just point this out, since there's confusion about it.

The 1.1.2. bag changes have reduced the RNG element on drops DRAMATICALLY. Exactly what you guys asked for.

Instead of hoping to get specific item tokens, you now get (more) commendations that you can turn into an item of your choice. That is a lot more deterministic and reliable than opening bags and hoping for a token.

-- Georg

Quote:

GabeAmatangelo
It's obvious from comments here that the patch note is not specific enough, so we'll get it updated before the patch goes to the live servers. Here are some specifics:

Champion Bags now always contain 15 Centurion Commendations AND 7 Champion Commendations. Battlemaster Bags now always contain 15 Champion Commendations. So Centurion gearing up progression for new level 50s is increased significantly and Champion gearing up progression will be steady.

We do still intend on adding more intro level 50 PvP items as well as change how Battlemaster Commendations operate toward the same 'steady' goal. It's just the scope of that change was more than could be done in a weekly patch as it included vendor changes, conversions to existing commendations on players already, etc.

That being said, the current interim 'gearing up' system will change significantly when we introduce Ranked Warzones (aiming for Game Update 1.2). Stay tuned for more details on that.

- Gabe

Quote:

GabeAmatangelo
The cost of Champion and Centurion items are NOT changing.

The chance for a Battlemaster Commendation to be in a Battlemaster Bag is NOT changing. It is still 25%.

To reiterate the mention in my previous post, we will be changing Battlemaster Commendation drops in a future patch toward the same 'steady' progession goal without changing the overall average time to gear up.
Crimson Death
Satsujinma
Warlord
Veteran Poster

Welfare epics!

HOORAY!

I guess it's time to save all your champ bags for the new patch if you're not full champ gear?

Hell I still need 7 pieces of champ gear....

It's better than lottery epics. Still no fucking offhand and it took til rank 55 to get a chest.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: