Time Played:
11+ days

Character Class:
Commando

Current Level:

Current Spec:
Gunnery

Game Experience

Please give us a background into your mmo experience. Please elaborate as much as you can.:
Over 6 years of Wow Hardmode Raiding, including several achievement hunting a raiding Metas for mounts.

Please list your playtimes here. Are you a casual player or a hardcore player? (Be as accurate as possible. We are looking for days of the week, hours of the day, and estimated time you will be on per week. also include your time zone.):
Hardcore player that loves Theorycrafting. 6 Pm to 10 Pm EST raiding during weeknights is perfect for me. I log on every day and can be available during day for World boss hunting.

We would also like to know your interests in game. (PvP,Crafting, and anything else):
Raiding, Achievements, PvP, Alts.

What previous guild are you coming from (if any) and why are you looking for a new guild?:
Joined a small guild while leveling my main. Not raiding atm.

Personal Questions

Do you have, or are you willing to get vent and a mic?:
Yes

Give us a little info about yourself (how old are you, what do you do, where are you from, hobbies etc.):
Im 32 years old, married, no kids, love to play video games, play different sports and go to the gym every weekday. Im a movie junkie with a stable work and social life.
English is my second language.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to the table and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific::
A dedicated raider that knows what it takes to clear hard mode content and can gear up a secondary set for healing if needed. Maturity and lot of patience.

Anything else you would like to add?:
Im looking to start clearing Hard mode FP and Operations, already pugged 5/6 normal bosses from EV and Bonetrasher.

How did you hear about us?:
General Chat spam.

The final question!

Van Damme or Seagal and why?:
Seagal is the king of straight to dvd movies.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Never
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> Never
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: APPROVED - App: PlomoTOR - by Draecon

approved see draelya or fu-man in game.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum