Time Played:
all of it

Character Class:
Gunslinger

Current Level:

Current Spec:
Sab/DF

Game Experience

Please give us a background into your mmo experience. Please elaborate as much as you can.:
Raided for years in WoW, cleared almost all of the game's content. I've spent time in WAR, AoC, Eve Online, LOTRO, and Rift.

Please list your playtimes here. Are you a casual player or a hardcore player? (Be as accurate as possible. We are looking for days of the week, hours of the day, and estimated time you will be on per week. also include your time zone.):
I suppose I'm casual. I play evenings mostly, some days when work is dead. I can most likely meet raid times if raiding is around 9 pm EST.

We would also like to know your interests in game. (PvP,Crafting, and anything else):
PvP, PvE raiding

What previous guild are you coming from (if any) and why are you looking for a new guild?:
nope

Personal Questions

Do you have, or are you willing to get vent and a mic?:
Yes

Give us a little info about yourself (how old are you, what do you do, where are you from, hobbies etc.):
My name is Nick, I'm 30 years old, I'm a property manager in Cleveland OH. I like gaming, guitars, photography, history.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to the table and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific::
Yes

Anything else you would like to add?:
No

How did you hear about us?:
general chat spam

The final question!

Van Damme or Seagal and why?:
Van Damme for sure. No one beats his slow motion roundhouse kicks. He is the Lionheart.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Don't Know
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum