Time Played:
72 hours

Character Class:
Sage

Current Level:

Current Spec:
Seer (Healing)

Game Experience

Please give us a background into your mmo experience. Please elaborate as much as you can.:
I started playing MMOs with Anarchy Online. I played AO on and off for 8 years. Like many, I played WoW for 5 or so years, but bailed when the game shifted to a more casual base (not trying to be insulting, the game just slipped far away from what it started as.). I also dabbled in Age of Conan (1 yr), EQ2 (5 months), DCUO (4 months), CoX (1 yr), DAoC (2 yrs), WAR (1 yr), SWG (2 months), etc.

I've been everything from a guild leader (huge guild), to a standard member. I have no desire to lead any further, I just want to be an asset and team player.

Please list your playtimes here. Are you a casual player or a hardcore player? (Be as accurate as possible. We are looking for days of the week, hours of the day, and estimated time you will be on per week. also include your time zone.):
CST timezone
7pm to 11pm: Sun - Thu
7pm to 2am: Fri - Sat
Basically, I can run Operations 3 to 4 nights a week, the other nights I need to focus on quality of life. If accepted, after the Op times are set, I'll adjust my schedule accordingly to balance game and life.

We would also like to know your interests in game. (PvP,Crafting, and anything else):
Heroic Flashpoints
Operations (8 or 16, of all levels of difficulty)
PvP when we have everything covered for raiding
Crew Skills are fine, I'll help make whatever the guild may need

What previous guild are you coming from (if any) and why are you looking for a new guild?:
I'm in Trinity now, it is a guild created by my myself, my wife and best friend (and his girl friend). It is merely a place for us to avoid guild spammers and communicate with one another.

I joined Poetically Cryptic per a suggestion from my friend. After an evening with them, I determined we had different goals and I parted ways (all is cool, they are nice people, just not focused on Operations or end-game stuff at all).

Personal Questions

Do you have, or are you willing to get vent and a mic?:
Yes

Give us a little info about yourself (how old are you, what do you do, where are you from, hobbies etc.):
I'm a 41 year old male, I live in Alabama with my wife. No, I don't have an accent, I grew up near Chicago. ;) I'm an SCM / Build Engineer for a software company.

I was in the Army from 1988 to 1999, as Infantry and MI. For hobbies I do hiking and MMOs. I'm looking for a AD&D crew to play with again, I haven't played in years as most of my friends have scattered across the globe now.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to the table and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific::
I'm a nice guy, but I don't like to finish last. I bring my experience in gaming and RL to the table. Once I find a dedicated group, I'm very loyal and do what it takes for the *team* to win. I can care less about loot, I simply see it as a mechanism to progress further in to the game.

Anything else you would like to add?:
The few people I've run in to from MASC were cool people and solid players. I'd like to see if I can come aboard to try and play to the same calibre and hopefully add to the team.

How did you hear about us?:
In Warzones, I've seen your people and was inspired to join.

The final question!

Van Damme or Seagal and why?:
Seagal, I could try and be funny here, but pretty much Van Damme is crap and hurt some military folks on the set, at least Steven was / is a real martial artist and expert marksman.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

re: Added info

I should mention that I can bring the Sage (Dono) or a Commando (Archangel) over. Both would be looking to be a healer role. The commando is 48, I just stopped playing him as they seem to be lacking in PvP. But if the guild needs a commando healer more, I'll play it and just practice on PvP performance. ;)
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: APPROVED - App: Dono_TOR - by Draecon

approved see draeyla or fu-man in game for invite

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum