Time Played:
60 hours +

Character Class:
Jedi Knight Guardian (Focus)

Current Level:

Current Spec:
Focus

Game Experience

Please give us a background into your mmo experience. Please elaborate as much as you can.:
Hey, as a long term EVE Online player I have experience of intense PvP. I enjoyed Guild Wars and played for roughly 2 years before starting my EVE journey in 2008. I quit EVE last year and have been eagerly anticipating SWTOR.

In that last year, I dabbled with DCUO, HGG and went back to COH for a period (6 months total XP on COH).

I dont really have any "Raid" experience as in GW theyre smaller dungeons with a lower player req to complete. I did however take part in some epic battles on EVE, before joining a small gang PvP corp called "The Mad Bombers" (Who were infamous in many areas of EVE).

I really just want to get stuck into SWTOR PvP now and most of my best experiences in it so far have been with the likes of Fu-Man who I can admit is a damn excellent healer with no equal (Birthdaycake is good too).

Please list your playtimes here. Are you a casual player or a hardcore player? (Be as accurate as possible. We are looking for days of the week, hours of the day, and estimated time you will be on per week. also include your time zone.):
I play SWTOR most days for roughly 6-8 hours a day. I am in the UK so I am GMT based but I usually play to about 0200 GMT or 2000/2100 EST. With some exceptions at the weekend.

We would also like to know your interests in game. (PvP,Crafting, and anything else):
I enjoy PvP, fighting world bosses, endgame FPs. Basically anything that is a challenge.

Crafting is something I am working on and I aim to be churning out endgame rakata medpacs very soon.

What previous guild are you coming from (if any) and why are you looking for a new guild?:
My current guild in SWTOR is a guild called "Knights Of The Old Republic" (Original I know, but we were surprised we got the name ;P). It was created by myself and friends mainly for convenience. We arent very good recruiters and weve found gaining members difficult.

I know some of the guys from MASC and have always been impressed by them, and I want to be a part of that.

Personal Questions

Do you have, or are you willing to get vent and a mic?:
Yes

Give us a little info about yourself (how old are you, what do you do, where are you from, hobbies etc.):
I am a 30 year old dad of 2 from Liverpool in the UK. I enjoy gaming, football (Soccer), Playing Guitar and songwriting.

I work as a self employed joiner/carpenter but due to the current economic climate, I find myself with a lot of time on my hands.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to the table and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific::
I can bring a Liverpudlian humour for starters (Think John Lennon).
Seriously though, I enjoy testing new builds, challenging myself, helping others and just generally rolling my sleeves up and getting stuck in. I'm also a no-bullshit kind of person too, If you ask me a genuine question, youll get an honest answer.

Anything else you would like to add?:
Not really guys, I like everything Ive seen of MASC and just hope you let me join up. There are also a few other guys I know who would want to join (1 of which is also an exceptional healer and has two high lv toons 1 healz 46 and one DPS 44).

I could recruit soem genuinely good guys to guild, guys who wouldnt drag you down.

How did you hear about us?:
With my own eyes and ears, seeing and hearing your guys in PvP and knowing that you guys actually know what youre doing (Which is seemingly rare in PvP atm)

The final question!

Van Damme or Seagal and why?:
Seagal, because his moves are functional and actually have a purpose. If Van Damme tried half of that shit IRL, he would get steamrolled >.<

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> 3x a Month

Jedi Librarian

re: APPROVED - App: Barrechor - by Draecon

see fu or draelya in game
and welcome

Barrechor
Unproven
Noob

re: APPROVED - App: Barrechor - by Draecon

Will do and thx
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum