Time Played:
Quite a bit.

Character Class:
Jedi Sage

Current Level:

Current Spec:
Healing

Game Experience

Please give us a background into your mmo experience. Please elaborate as much as you can.:
I played Star Wars Galaxies from launch until it fell apart, WoW for quite a while did extensive raiding as a healer, then AoC for a while also as a healer.

Please list your playtimes here. Are you a casual player or a hardcore player? (Be as accurate as possible. We are looking for days of the week, hours of the day, and estimated time you will be on per week. also include your time zone.):
I'm EST. Currently I'm unemployed so I'll be on mostly during the afternoon, and prime time (6-9pm) and sometimes later. Really no schedule. Saturdays are the only days I don't play often. I'm a hard-core player...I think.

We would also like to know your interests in game. (PvP,Crafting, and anything else):
I like to raid, PvP. Help lower levels.

What previous guild are you coming from (if any) and why are you looking for a new guild?:
I'm looking for a guild because I like to socialize. Knowing that there are like-minded individuals willing to help when needed. Plus, it can get lonely out there.

Personal Questions

Do you have, or are you willing to get vent and a mic?:
Yes

Give us a little info about yourself (how old are you, what do you do, where are you from, hobbies etc.):
I'm 24 years old. I'm unemployed currently waiting to start a new position as a trouble-shooting tech for a medical software company in February/March. I'm engaged. I live in Massachusetts just outside of Boston.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to the table and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific::
I take my class role very seriously. As a healer, I make that my priority and I've always been very good at it. I'm always willing to help others out whenever possible. I expect MASC to be friendly and welcoming as well as very active.

Anything else you would like to add?:
Nothing of interest.

How did you hear about us?:
Davros

The final question!

Van Damme or Seagal and why?:
Seagal. I think he's funny.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Always