View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soulstripper
Proven
Veteran Poster

re: @Computer savy people

I dont know how to do this so ill post it so the rest of u all can. Ive noticed alot of guilds doing youtube vids for AoC. If we could get a vid on youtube w/ some highlight reals of AoC and our name and address i think it will give us a good flow of people. And i think anyone that searches youtube for AoC vids is interested enough to be worthwile Happy please post your opinions.

Soul,
I myself have not done anything like this, but I know that all it takes is running Fraps while you play and it basically creates a movie for the entire time you play. This is very intensive on your harddrive space however so you really just want to do a couple minutes at a time. After that you can use any movie editing program (window movie maker might work) to put it to music and add the guilds name, etc. Once the NDA is lifted might be the time to do this. Then again, I dont know how many more sign ups the guild is looking for.

D
Soulstripper
Proven
Veteran Poster

Thanks diabin however i dont think im gonna be doing this now seeing as we have alot more people than we originally thought.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: