Time Played:
Since beta

Character Class:
Warrior

Current Level:

Current Spec:
pally/reaver/warlord

Game Experience

Please give us a background into your mmo experience. Please elaborate as much as you can.:
WoW since closed beta. Cleared all pre-Cat. Played every class and every role.
SWG until the stupid NGE.
EVE until it got to the point where pvp was super cap vs super cap.

Please list your playtimes here. Are you a casual player or a hardcore player? (Be as accurate as possible. We are looking for days of the week, hours of the day, and estimated time you will be on per week. also include your time zone.):
I can play whenever. But I'm on GMT time, but it's not a huge problem.

We would also like to know your interests in game. (PvP,Crafting, and anything else):
Everything. PvP is fun when you get a team that works well together. Rift busting and invasions are great, they are the main reason for trying Rift. Crafting is a little basic but it's only a game and only 1 part of it.

What previous guild are you comingfrom (if any) and why are you looking for a new guild?:
Oath of the Blood Sworn. The guild the 5 of us made when we started. But as recruiting is a pain due to this being a new game, we are looking to merge with another guild.

Personal Questions

Do you have, or are you willing to get vent and a mic?:
Yes

Give us a little info about yourself (how old are you, what do you do, where are you from, hobbies etc.):
I'm 38 and live in the UK. I'm studying at the moment on a computer course.
Apart from gaming I enjoy reading and motor racing.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to the table and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific::
5 maybe 6 players who know their characters well. Who are willing to learn boss fights and put the time into wiping etc to get the job done. Who are willing to help other guildies level or blitz instances.
We only expect a fair chance at a raid slot and fair chance at loot. To be a member of the guild and not a number.

Anything else you would like to add?:
Well there are 5 of us (maybe 6 if you count my part-time nephew on his rogue). My warrior main, Another warrior tank, a cleric healer and 2 rogues (1 melee and 1 ranged).
We come as a package, as we all came came from WoW. All of us are in our 30's. All have roughly the same mmo expierence.

How did you hear about us?:
Rift shard forum.

The final question!

Van Damme or Seagal and why?:
Nither. Chuck Norris all the way.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: APPROVED - App: Ramjam - by Draecon

Approved- Please see me (draela), Trizzel or Cassius in game
please have the rest of your group post here so we can get them in game

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: