Time Played:
since beta

Character Class:
Rogue

Current Level:

Current Spec:
Bard..Assassin

Game Experience

Please give us a background into your mmo experience. Please elaborate as much as you can.:
Been playing mmo's for a bit over 10yrs
Played:
Daoc
Asherons call2
FF11 (a bit didnt like it )
Vanguard
Warhammer (a bit)
WoW (of course)

Please list your playtimes here. Are you a casual player or a hardcore player? (Be as accurate as possible. We are looking for days of the week, hours of the day, and estimated time you will be on per week. also include your time zone.):
Play pretty much every day, sometimes work gets in the way and cant login till later, but should be able to schedule in raid times if need be

We would also like to know your interests in game. (PvP,Crafting, and anything else):
Well pretty much everything in RIFT has me interested, have Runecrafting and Outfitter maxed with a few unique recipes already, Love the rifts in game, the story line quests, and the difficulty lvl of expert dungeons has been exciting to work through in pugs, would love to roll with a group that can work well together and frequently

What previous guild are you comingfrom (if any) and why are you looking for a new guild?:
Am in a guild called illuminati atm, ive pretty much reached the lvl of their playstyle, only have a couple 50's besides me that login and those 50s although great people, arent very interested in progressing, would like to see alot more that the game has to offer.

Personal Questions

Do you have, or are you willing to get vent and a mic?:
Yes

Give us a little info about yourself (how old are you, what do you do, where are you from, hobbies etc.):
32 yrs old, My brothers and I have our own oilfield service company thats been going for 2 years just came out of R and D and its exciting to see where its taking us.
Hobbies are gaming and more gaming, been a nerd since i was a kid, i guess i like to drink and spin trance as well, is a good secondary profession to get with my main gaming one, haha see told ya i was a nerd.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to the table and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific::
Well i can bring some pretty nice buffs and support heals as Bard, have specced 51pts into bard and practiced that spec to become proficient at it, same thing with assassin, have my third spec as riftstalker but would need some practice and a bit more fear to tank..am more than willing to do so if needed
I am hit capped for experts t1 and t2, almost raid hit capped

As far as what i expect from you guys, not much, just looking to get involved with a group of people that are friendly and like gaming and are interested in getting some end game content done

Anything else you would like to add?:
Lets kill some bosses!

How did you hear about us?:
Been running experts with one of your warriors, cant member the name offhand but she was a great player, could switch spec for support and straigh up dps and was good at both..name was Shaer..something lol

The final question!

Van Damme or Seagal and why?:
Van damme for sure, cause he can still kick ass in shitty movies, where as seagal is a fat old fuck who thinks hes way awesomer than he is...although he usually has some hot asian girl play in his movies so points there, but yea still Van Damme...did seagal ever play a movie with 2 of him as brothers?! no didnt think so.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Don't Know
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
TheNtrz
Proven
Veteran Poster

re: APPROVED - App: Telruk - by Draecon

He's been running with me usually during the mornings/early afternoons when I'm on before work. Knows how to bard it up as well as do decent dps. Generally I don't run the parser in the mornings but I'll be sure to next time.

Oh and it's Naetheria tongue out
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

Approved see me (draela) or trizzel in game

Haha yea 'Naetheria' sorry man, memory and me dont go hand in hand all the time Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: