Crimson Death
Satsujinma
Warlord
Veteran Poster

re: Weapon/Implement Expertise

http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1193822

Veteran Poster

Read that post, seems a feat to rectify my swordmage problem is coming out in phb3. There's also alot of math in that thread, alot of min/max and formulas going on but what i gathered it there is a decline in your chance to hit mobs and the damage you do overall. Most of that is easily fixed with buffs. Buffs from magic items and specific leader abilities. (Sadly something we dont have in that campaign.) Not really a big deal, Tony will just have to modify mobs defenses/attacks accordingly.
Crimson Death
Satsujinma
Warlord
Veteran Poster

Trizzel wrote:
Read that post, seems a feat to rectify my swordmage problem is coming out in phb3. There's also alot of math in that thread, alot of min/max and formulas going on but what i gathered it there is a decline in your chance to hit mobs and the damage you do overall. Most of that is easily fixed with buffs. Buffs from magic items and specific leader abilities. (Sadly something we dont have in that campaign.) Not really a big deal, Tony will just have to modify mobs defenses/attacks accordingly.

We can always keep Sindlemar as a NPC to solve some of our problems.

Veteran Poster

Right assuming his buffs are what we would be needing. In that thread they talk of warlord and bard builds being what you would need for +hit, and a laser cleric or even a cleric in general not being able to help in that department.

It really shouldn't be that big of a deal seeing as how the mobs they use to calculate the formula are a "hard" challenge, i.e. 2 levels higher than the party. And it shouldn't really be noticeable till like level 15.

Regardless tho I want everything at my disposal to help my chances of landing dailys/encounters. It would be totally disappointing to set-up a combo between like 3-4 of us and it fails because someone missed on their turn.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Dungeons and Dragons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: