View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheNtrz
Proven
Veteran Poster

re: vista got pwned

http://www.apcmag.com/5512/pirate_crack_vista_oem_activation

considering all the crap MS did to try and curb piracy of their product it's rather silly that they left such a big loop hole in for hackers to find.
Tantus

it was only a matter of time, and from the looks of it they are getting the royal fuck on this one. inc torrent for me, though i dont know if i want to waste the time to download much less install/crack/patch the fucking thing.

not to mention that vista is a major resource whore, and all attempts to make it "pretty" have only caused more user headaches. its going to take some time for them to come up with all the bugs and bullshit that comes with new windows OS's, as with xp it will be only a matter of time that everyone is using vista.

perhaps its worth dl'ing for dx10, though i understand that they are suppose to try to release it for xp, but it would only work with specific video cards.

the link absolutely belongs in the fun house
TheNtrz
Proven
Veteran Poster

if everything didnt require windows or a prgoram to mimic windows i'd probably just run ubunto
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Funhouse All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: