View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: Please read as soon as you have 20 free minutes!

cdn it is something i will surely consider, but at this point with the scraps of info funcom is releasing anything is speculation at this point. but if it is something we feel will help the guild it will surely be on the table.

Albron

re: Please read as soon as you have 20 free minutes!

I would definitely agree with the mic issue. It may seem unfair or elitist on the surface of things to require people to have certain hardware but it is not. Mics can be purchased very cheaply if the member in question so choses.

The issue is one of efficiency and practicality. Speaking is obviously much faster and more effective than typing. We dont need a raid to wipe or get owned in PvP because someone couldnt speak in vent.

In regards to teams.....

Im not fully decided on what I think here, yet. On the surface it seems a good idea, especially if there are tons of members logged in to AoC. I would assume that the teams are just a guideline, however, and that members of different teams will group/work together depending on what types of activities (raids, pvp, etc) are planned and how many people from each team are in game. For example, if there is only a few people on team 4 logged in and another team is on a PvE raid, those from team 4 would be welcome to join in as opposed to logging due to boredom.

Note, i have not been accepted to Beta so Im really unsure of the game-play mechanics at this time so my example may be unreal. The point Im struggling to make is that teams are good concepts, however, the guild as an entity (and therefore the component members) should be considered a priority and team interaction/grouping will hopefully take place.
Driad

re: My Two Cents

Regarding Vent i think everyone should have a mic while some may see this as extreme i think its necessary seeing as how it can help us relay information to the raid faster then typing. As for the loot distribution my friends and i talk about how high end guild use whats called a loot council where essentially the high ranking members of the raid (guild leader and officers) essentially talk about who gets loot based on participation and who would receive the better upgrade that would benefit the guild as a whole. I think thats something that should be looked at there perhaps.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: