Character name:
Rodolfox

Time Played:
Closed Beta, Head Start, Game Release

Character Class:
High Elf Swordmaster

Current Level:

Current Spec:
Strength:115 , Toughness:138, Wounds:198, Weapon Skill:108, Armor:358, Block:21.8

Game Experience

Please give us a background into your mmo experience. Please elaborate as much as you can.:
I've played alot of MMO's like Priston Tale, World of Warcraft, and many others. I like the whole social interaction and gameplay of the series. I definetly love Warhammer because it brings something new to the MMO franchise and I never get bored playing this game.

Please list your playtimes here. Are you a casual player or a hardcore player? (Be as accurate as possible. We are looking for days of the week, hours of the day, and estimated time you will be on per week. also include your time zone.):
Im a hardcore player, I will be on Monday - Friday from 2pm-8om & 10pm-1am. Saturday and Sunday from 2pm-11pm

We would also like to know your interests in game. (RvR,PQs,Crafting, and anything else):
RvR, PQ's, Quests, Scenarios.

What previous guild are you coming from and why are you looking for a new guild?:
Well, I haven't been in any guild, I partied with Wendi, and she ws real cool, and everyone there was a member of the guild and she invited me to join, and I like my whole experience with them. We played together for 5 hours.

Personal Questions

Do you have, or are you willing to get vent and a mic?:
Yes

Give us a little info about yourself (how old are you, what do you do, where are you from, hobbies etc.):
Im a college student, I like DJ'ing and playing soccer.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to the table and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific::
I will bring my skill that I have with MMO's, my willingness to help fellow members out if they seek help. Work together as a team, lvl up pretty quick and share items that other memebers may need.

How did you hear about us?:
Guild Member: Wendi & Jotto

The final question!

Van Damme or Seagal and why?:
Van Damme, Blood Sport baby

Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: APPROVED - App: Rodolfox - by Trizzel

good guy, i was in the group with him for about 5hrs last night. he was willing to wait for my slow ass so its a plus in my book

i give him a thumbs up

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: