View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soulstripper
Proven
Veteran Poster

re: 4 MAIN CONCERNS FOR GUILD

This is taken from vent. BTW these are hardcore people that gave me this. Not the scrub loot whores. We are progressing fast but ive heard some concerns.

1. Vent chatter - Limited amount of people should be talking on vent. Raid Leader, Pullers, Tank, Healers. A list of people that have talk ability. "Global Mute" those that shouldnt have talk ability.

2. Lack of Solid Raid Leaders/Guild Officers - Its easier when drae and haj are running the raid. But when its Haj alone it gets really hectic cause theres 24 people and 1 leader. A few more officers/raid leaders would help this. This can really be helped with point one though. A few more "named raid leaders" that have more access to vent and power will really help this.

3. Recruitment - Quality of people. People going afk on raids... Hard topic to talk about. More of a L2Play topic. I passed on this topic twice b/c I thought it was hard to represent. Mostly people are concerned with the lack of ability to play. Or the lack of "being there." Being afk so on and so forth ive heard of complaints about the quality of people.

4. AFK/Missing raids/Guild innactivity. The lack of communication is kinda a concern. Concerns about people not posting for missing raids. Concerns for people not showing up on time. Concerns for "general raid readiness" (not knowing where to go, not having pots).

5. LOOT SYSTEM. IMO I like our loot system. Everyone passes till 1 person is left. HOWEVER. We need some kinda system that tracks raid attendance. It needs to be on paper. This is somewhat of a big concern seeing as how were progressing fast. (my opinion I like how everyone passes. but eventually we need to have some system.)

>>>>>ONCE AGAIN
Aside from my last opinion. None of these were from my mouth. They were all from hardcore raiders who care alot about this guild.

Veteran Poster

1) i havent played around with vent settings but unless there is a way to set up a channel so that only admins can talk short of telling people to shut the fuck up and manually mute them there's nothing we can do

2)if people would shut the fuck up with vent chatter there wouldnt ever be a need for more than one raid leader. Hell there really shouldnt EVER be a need for more than one designated raid leader unless we're running two different raids.

3&4)The only way to fix this is to be pure assholes about it. downtime between wipes from people going afk is retarded. people not know where to go/having pots is fucking retarded. Unfortunately we dont have enough 80's to just start booting people that go afk/fail at raiding and replace them.

5)there is no way to implement a system other than what we have until Master Looter actually works. One of us could write down who got what on a raid and make a consolidated post in the officer forums, but really thats about the best it can get until funcom fixes their own damn loot system.

We're getting big enough and progressing well enough we can effectively be assholes to the retards. I say we start busting some balls. fuck it, even if not all the officers are I am gonna start calling people out and will be G-muting tards in vent.
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

i talked to soul about this for 2hrs or so and hopefully resolved 3-4 of the concerns. i will talk to you guys later about it tonight but i need a nap after work in the heat and rain.........

Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

1 will be addressed tonight

2 see closed ballots will be fixed for mondays raid

3 see announcement in raid forum

4 see above

5 also see above for a reference to officer assigned loot distribution.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: