View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balenger

re: i need a test subject

I am looking for someone to run some tests with me this weekend. I am out to do some theorycrafting for Priests of Mitra and I need someone to beat on for an hour or two.

The ideal candidate is:

lvl 80, has a couple hours to kill, willing to stand naked, and is going to respec.

Here is my plan:

I will need a person to drop all feats at a trainer. I will also do the same. So both the person and myself will have no feats anywhere.

We will travel to the arena as to have our own private instance to avoid combat log clutter

Both characters will be naked at which point the tests will begin. This eliminates all resistances.

I want to test the damage on smite, the smite + feats, lance of mitra, and lance of mitra + feats.

I will gladly pay for the volunteers respec.

As to when this will happen, I'm not sure. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow sometime. I appreciate any volunteers that might sign up.
VirlomiAOC

Resistances do nothing in PVP. Funcom has already posted that.
Balenger

doesn't matter, i want them to be 0 regardless. I have to establish that all possibilities of damage reduction have been removed.

There are reports that smite is doing 20% less damage than it is suppose to be doing. I want to verify it myself and attempt to find out why.
VirlomiAOC

ya, i've read that, supposedly a stealth nerf to POM's
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: