View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justhaze

re: Please Read

It is self evident that any post or thread provoking or flaming another guild member will be locked or moved from the general forum. There have been two instances in the past three days where a simple suggestion, observation, or subsequent response was taken the wrong way and blown out of proportion; the lack of constructive input, civility, and propriety warranted the removal of said posts. There is a point where responding to a post will only attest to your ignorance and invalidate any legitimate comments you previously made in that thread. Show some discretion for fuck sake.

Most of you have played many more MMO's and have played MMO's for much longer than I have; furthermore, most of you are older than me and inherently have more "real world" experience, with respect to life, work, whatever. Why is it that I am capable of drawing from my experiences and reconciling in these situations, yet it seems that some of you have such little resolve with these relatively trivial issues.

The people this is intended for ought to know who they are, but this applies to everybody. Do not respond to this post until you have fully understood what I have written. Any worthwhile comments or input are welcome.
LustHawk

Well said.

I'd like to take this moment to let everyone know: that for 5 gold, I will let you into my clique.

Jimmy D

I apologize that last comment was uncalled for. I think what I wrote was taken out of context and was not as a whine just an observation.

Anyway I am man enough to apologize when I am wrong.

You accept checks?

Jimmy D
Albron

Great post. I could not have said it any better even though I am pbly older.....well have more "rl experience".

;p

The problem with internet threads/posting is that there is no face to face. It is likely that someone will take 1 or 2 things "the wrong way" and get PO'd. The best bet is to remember that most people arent dicks and you should give them the benefit of the doubt.

/steps off soapbox

VR16 Templar/VR5 and crafter Sorc
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: