View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLasher

re: Guild Application - Lasher

Name: Jim
Character: Lasher
Class: Guardian
Time Played: 30 hrs
Build/Role of class: Sword & Shield build with focus on Tanking

Whats your previous Mmorpg experience and how long have you been play those games for? Also did you had any type of leadership roles in those game? (If so please explain.): EQ1 and EQ2, Lineage 2, SWG, DAoC, WoW, Vanguard (beta test) AC2

List of References(Pertaining to game): Former member of the Regulators
GM of Regulators Hawthorne aka Jakkard can be used as a reference

Timezone you play in and hours you play: U.S. central and playtime is M-F after 5pm and weekends available most hours

Main interests in this game(PVP,PVE..and please explain): My main interest is PvP, however I do enjoy the quests and storyline and hope to appreciate them more with an alt at some point.

Main priority now is to level and assist guild with keep building and PvP dominance

Profession(and why): Undecided. Open to guild needs and requests

Tell us a little bit about yourself, personally. What do you do and how old are you?: 40 years old. Single dad. I enjoy mmo gaming, spending time with my family and most of all, spending time with my 2 1/2 yr old son.

Currently living in Minneapolis, MN

Do you have or willing to get vent and microphone?: I do have vent and a mic

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to Sadistic and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific: I can bring 10 years of MMO experience that includes PvP, PvE, guild leadership and organization skills.

I can offer a solid commitment to the guild and consider myself an important part to add to the machine. I enjoy tanking and have become quite good at it over the years.

How did you hear about us(let us know where please): I browsed the MMORPG guild hall forum for guilds that may appeal to me and that I might be a good fit for.
UncleDave
Proven
Veteran Poster

Thanks for reposting

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if any of you would be interested in grouping tonight? I could help you get some quests done or PK and also get to know you.

I will be on soon after 5pm central time and am currently in the mountains near the cannibal cave. I still have a couple quests in that area and am grinding a bit until I can get them done.

Lasher
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: