View previous topic :: View next topic  
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: App: Kerst

Recruitment is no longer on "open" terms. If you wish to be considered for our guild, please fill out this form to the best of your ability. Only applicants who follow this will be considered. Please understand we plan to be a fully functional guild, dominating PvP, PvE, and crafting. To do so we will need quality players to achieve our goals. Please show that you are looking to be that player on this application.

Name: Tom
Character: Kerst
Class: Ranger
Time Played: 15 hours (play time)
Build/Role of class: DPS/SharpShooter

Whats your previous Mmorpg experience and how long have you been play those games for? Also did you had any type of leadership roles in those game? (If so please explain.):

I played EQ1 from end of 2001 until the middle of 2006 i still have my level 70 shadow knight built for MT/MA and Off tank possitions in raids and 70 druid
i played a little bit of Star wars galexies and never realy got into it
WOW for a few months here and there since launch never got realy too into it
EQ2 from day 1 and on and off since but never got too into the game
i also played some space MMORPG where you played as a starship or something, but as you can tell by me not even remembering the name of it i never got into the game what so ever.

the only leadership i had was during a raid if i was Main Tank or Main assist People listed other then that i was just a regular member of the guilds i was in

List of References(Pertaining to game):

Connman, Dedlord, UCantSeeMe (i work for comcast with them and they acctualy KNOW me)

Timezone you play in and hours you play:

EST, i usualy play at night from 7pm on and on saterdays in the mornings until maybe 4-5pm
(i am married so wife faction comes first)

Main interests in this game(PVP,PVE..and please explain):

PVP and PVE
the PVE quests are alot more entertaining then in EQ1 and alot more thought out then EQ2 and WoW
and the PVP is alot better then in EQ1 and EQ2 never did alot in WoW other then an arena here or there

Profession(and why):

haven't picked it yet

Tell us a little bit about yourself, personally. What do you do and how old are you?:

i'm a DnD nerd who you'd never think of as being such, i drive a sports car, i work on cars do all those things, but then i also have my secret MMORPG and DnD addiction that needs to have its fix every now and then
i Work for comcast as do a few others i know of in the guild (horrible job BTW) and i'm 24

Do you have or willing to get vent and microphone?:

i Have Vent and i am already lingering in your server as Tom the Ranger (creative isn't it?)

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to Sadistic and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific:

I can bring you internet speeds of up to 16Mbps, Digital television so sharp your head will explode and Phone service so clear you'll hear the ant that walked by you mom's foot........??Realy??

no realy i learn the classes i play very well and i think i can bring you the best that my class has to offer

How did you hear about us(let us know where please):

a few people from your guild that i work with

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: