View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Soulstripper
Proven
Veteran Poster

re: Mastery Path Calculator

Im still not conivnced on taking divine fury. The 20% loss affects some of my most usefull abilities. My experience is that im not a huge dps class. I can do dps and do good dps but im still not gonna be able to take down a healer 1v1 because of my dmg. So imo healing is much more important for me and my group and stacking dps is a secondary ability. This also means that im gonna need another class to help me dps. Hence the grace of sigmar buff.

Initiate
Veteran Poster

re: Mastery Path Calculator

Just pointing this out.
Quote:

The toughness too is huge. 104 toughness at my level is almost 5% melee reduction.

It's also 5% spell damage reduction.

Man, WP have some awesome tactics. Don't overlook some of those core ones you get. !0% Disrupt is good. A spirit resist tactic is fukin awesome, i wish i had it. After doing some specific heals your next attack costs no AP, wow. 25% chance for a bubble after any damage taken. That shouldnt be overlooked, since absorb spell arent effected by any MS type ability, which there are alot of.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: