View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trizzel
Trizzel
Initiate
Veteran Poster

re: Do you have what it takes?

We are now able to have 2 standard bearers for the guild. If you are interested in wielding this great responsiblity please post here. The flag costs 2g to purchase and can be lost permantly, so make sure you're willing to hold it. Fuman and myself will choose who will done this symbol of our guild.
Jotto

I'll be up for it if I can still cast while I have it, haven't looked.. if not then should go to someone less squishy i would think. Also something to consider is the fact that I'm 8 hours ahead of ya'll and my playtime with ya'll is gonna take a pretty big dip over the next couple weeks.
Crimson Death
Satsujinma
Warlord
Veteran Poster

Jotto wrote:
I'll be up for it if I can still cast while I have it, haven't looked.. if not then should go to someone less squishy i would think. Also something to consider is the fact that I'm 8 hours ahead of ya'll and my playtime with ya'll is gonna take a pretty big dip over the next couple weeks.

i think all you can do with the standard is stand there with it as it gives a buff.

Jump to: