Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MASC Forum Index -> Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: Raid Participation

This chart will be a reference for people that attend raid events as well as actually participate during the raid times. This chart will be gin with Sundays raid and will be updated for every raid after that. There are a few things i want to point out about this list.

1) Having the highest raid attendance of your class DOES NOT entitle you to any loots over anyone else.

2) This is only a reference for officers to see who actually puts time in, as well as a reference to each player to see if they think they could contribute more to the guild.

3) If you attend a raid and go afk numerous times with or without permission you will not recieve credit on this list.

4) If you are not performing well, either healing dpsing or paying attention, you will not get credit for the raid.

Any questions or comments please see an officer in game or in pm's on this forum. Any flame posts about this list will be removed and you will lose credit for another raid. This means if there is a post like "this is bullshit i was there but my doorbell rang during three boss attempts" i will personally speak to you as well as take a credit away from you. Also be sure to look at the guild rules and guidelines for raid rules.

The way this list works:

it will be broken up by class as well as raids you are involved in, it will also count if you could not get in due to more than 24 people showing up for a raid. To get credit while in queue, you will be on vent with a character ready for invite. If you are called upon to fill a raid spot and you are not available then you will not recieve credit. I will also try to keep track of how many raids you have sat out as well as raids you do not perform well in. This way we can determine if you will be invited to the next raid.

The chart will look something like this:

Bob the demo 8/2/0
Meaning he participated in 8 raids sat in queue for 2 and has no bad marks for not participating.

Thanks, Drae

Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

Here is the list (80's only)

Total raids: 2

Assassin:

Thikkor 2/0/0
Virlomi 2/0/0

Barbarian:

Azarot 1/0/0
Elhaym 1/0/0
Rampart 0/0/0

Bear Shaman:

Fumanchew 2/0/0

Conqueror:

Bulveye 2/0/0
Waro 2/0/0
Windmonk 2/0/0

Dark Templar:

Shinjitsu 2/0/0

Demonologist:

Draecon 2/0/0
Fatmidget 0/0/0
Khreed 2/0/0
Midnite 0/0/0

Guardian:

Pumper 2/0/0
Trizzel 2/0/0

Herald of Xotli:

Verador 0/0/0

Necromancer:

Draegula 0/0/0

Priest of Mitra:

Authrint 0/0/0
Balenger 2/0/0
Zeles 2/0/0

Ranger:

Soulstripper 1/0/0

Tempest of Set:

Hajnalka 2/0/0
Hauki 0/0/0
Justblaze 2/0/0
Khan 2/0/0

Last edited by Draecon on 2008/07/14 23:00; edited 3 times in total

Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

if you are 80 and not listed it is because i dont know you that well and you have no character made on this site, so fix it and let me know.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: