Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MASC Forum Index -> Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: Memo: 6/19/08

Ok first official memo from me to you. From here on out i will be putting important information under the heading "Memo: and date". Please at least give all of these a read thru so you aren't behind on current events.

Memo:4/22/08

I will be accepting candidates for sub-officer positions starting today. Anyone accepted will be in the running for a officer spot at the release of the game. While these are only temporary positions it will allow me to monitor the skills and drive of said members. I will be accepting 3-5 players atm.

If you wish to be considered for the position please pm me with a brief explanation of why you would be an asset in a leadership role (3-5 sentences). You will get a response with my decision within 2 days of your pm. Also please tell me what position you are aiming for. Current position are as follows:

1. Public Relations - Hitting the different websites and forums and looking for players, also to get our name out there.

2. Forum management - Keeping the forums clean and upto date. Also making sure new members have access and are in the correct groups.

3. Ventrilo management - Making sure people have the correct permissions and removing unwanted people out. Also keeping channels arranged correctly.

4. Draecon's assistants - 2 positions available, to be given to people to whom i can trust with daily activities and undertaking assignments.

Any person who gets these positions will be given mod status on the forums and vent admin access. These positions can be taken away at anytime if i feel the person is not performing to the guilds standards, and it will also remove them from officer candidacy at release.

P.S. I am currently looking for a logo for our guild that is easily usable on a web page.

Thank you, Draecon

Last edited by Draecon on 2008/06/19 11:51; edited 6 times in total

Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

Memo: 4/24/08

Guild characters

I will be doing a purge of any characters in the guild that are still listed under the old format of archetype only on monday. Please update your character accordingly so we have an accurate count of classes represented by Sadistic. All new initiates are required to create a character after being granted forum access (so if you can read this, it means you). All older members please update your character asap! To update simply remove the character from the guild in "my user page" Located at the top of the screen and remake your character and pick your actual class.

P.s Do not remove yourself from the guild only the character

For those that are unsure here is the list of characters that need updates:

Torm
Tugboater
Anoren
Uncle Righteous
Mambo
Timayasuka
Dedlord
Xavier
Tiggz
Lanorny
Hajnalka
Dramazil
Curandero
Fyredancer
Greyshadow

Members that need to create a character:

Anoren 58
Bucketdeth
Dantesdemon
Jacole
Jaeps
Kergh
Longhorn
Rlapz
Shimshaq
Therealgamis
Twistedv

Until this is completed the guild summary will be out of whack and hindering recruitment. I would really appreciate anyone that can do this for me

Thank you, Draecon

Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

Memo: 5/2/08

All characters that were listed above that have not been corrected have been removed. If you still haven't made a character, you need to. Keep these forums active as much as possible to get all the information out to everyone so we have a good idea of our setup on release day.

also the server poll is now completed. 21 pvp 6 rppvp

our server will be pvp.

server will be decided as soon as the list becomes available.

thank you, Drae

Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

Memo: 6/19/08

CITY:

Well Tier1 city is complete with Tier2 along the way. We currently are looking for a ton of mats as well as gold.

2.5g per building
Granite=20-30k
Yew=15-20k
Iron=10-12k
Electrum= 6-8k

Faster we get these buildings up the faster we can get our crafters leveled up as well as getting ready for when borders opens up.

LEVELING:

Currently we have about 16-18 lvl 80's in guild. Good, but could be alot better. So we are going to try to put together daily grind groups at the dm camps in kheshetta. If you are interested and above lvl 25 and can make it out there, get involved asap. Our lvl 80's will be trying to dedicate 1-2hrs aday over the next week or maybe 2 to run blocking for you to lvl. Make sure you thank them. Also we ask that you donate 75-90% of the money you earn while in the grind group to help cover city costs as you are being power leveled and cannot donate much in the way of time and or mats atm. This is by no way the only way for you to lvl and we expect you to still be leveling outside of the grind groups(this will be monitored). If you are not doin anything but having an 80 power grind you, you will not continue to be invited.

Special thanks to, Azarot, Tirith, Khan, Thikkor, Midnite, Balenger, Virlomi, and Khreed for the first of many nights of this.

We need about 30-35 80's to be successful at pve raiding and 50-60 for pvp.

in closing i want to thank everyone of you that contributes to making this guild the place to be.

Drae

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: