View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jester238

re: Mount And Blade!!!

Hey all,

I thought I would share with all of you the masterpiece that is Mount and Blade. If you are looking for a game that blends serious roleplay with large scale battles featuring 50+ people (with mods that increase that number infintely) then I recommend you check out Mount and Blade. It's single player, and it's from a small company in Turkey. Right now the game is in a "paid beta" kind of stage, where you purchase the game for $25, and you get this version (0.953) and all subsequent versions without paying again. the $25 goes up by around $2 every time they release a new major update, so you actually are getting the game at a discount, the full game is going to be $39. The game it's self is fantastic, and extremely stable even though it is beta (the term beta mainly refers to the fact that not every feature is in yet) and there are almost no bugs, it feels like a full release. The graphics are not outstanding, but they are decent, and the gameplay is phenomenal. On top of it all, the game is designed to be modded, and as such there are tons of strongly supported mods that change and enhance gemplay, mods range from a Lord of the Rings mod, to a realism mod, to a fantasy mod (native version has no monsters), to mods that re-create real life settings, to tons more. All in all, it's a great thing to have and to play when the AoC servers are down!

Link: www.taleworlds.com

Jump to: