View previous topic :: View next topic  
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: App: Dragon949

Recruitment is no longer on "open" terms. If you wish to be considered for our guild, please fill out this form to the best of your ability. Only applicants who follow this will be considered. Please understand we plan to be a fully functional guild, dominating PvP, PvE, and crafting. To do so we will need quality players to achieve our goals. Please show that you are looking to be that player on this application.

Name:Chris
Character:Xanavar (if the names open)
Class:Demonologist or Necromancer
Time Played:Havent played yet, but looking forward to it
Build/Role of class:to completely annihialate?

Whats your previous Mmorpg experience and how long have you been play those games for? Also did you had any type of leadership roles in those game? (If so please explain.): World of Warcraft, Dialo 2. D2 about 5 years off and on, WoW over 3 years pretty constantly. Ive started guilds, been leaders of guilds, some pretty good. But for the past year after a guild merge ive just been co-founder/co-leader, or officer.

List of References(Pertaining to game)no commentf you mean by people in the game, then probably about 5 people whove already applied and been accepted into this guild. Kabuloo, Quido, Rolant(if he applied under that name) and a bunch of other guildies from WoW.

Timezone you play in and hours you play:I play in Pacific Time Realm, but i live in central. And I play pretty much morning to midnight every day.

Main interests in this game(PVP,PVE..and please explain):90% PVE 10% PVP, and skills are a must have. I prefer to contribute to progression, but from what ive heard of this game, pvp plays a big role and im kinda looking foward to it.

Profession(and why):from what ive heard of the game Architecture is what id like to do. whats funny is im going to go to college for architecture/engineering. so i imagine this is gonna be my favorite profession.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, personally. What do you do and how old are you?: im 20 years old and currently at a crossroads between college and military. i know i said earlier that i was going to college, i still am, but it may be through the military as well as regular ol college. i like to think im funny, at least i try to be if unsuccessfully sometimes. i get along with most people as long as they are not an ass to me. other than that im laid back and love to have fun.

Do you have or willing to get vent and microphone?: i have both.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to Sadistic and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific:i want progression and fun from this guild, thats pretty much it. i want people who are willing to work for what they want, and im prepared to do the same.

How did you hear about us(let us know where please): from several people applying to this guild. the same people who made me take a look at the game in the 1st place

kaboolu

re: App: Dragon949

wow he applied twice he must really wanna join
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: