Time Played:
Since release

Character Class:
Jedi Sage

Current Level:

Current Spec:
Telekinetic

Game Experience

Please give us a background into your mmo experience. Please elaborate as much as you can.:
I started playing MMO's back in 1999 with Asheron's call and played that until 2004 when I started with WoW. During the early months of WoW I also played EQ 2 a bit and City of Heroes. After playing WoW for 7 years I hit a wall and just got burnt out, I tried Rift for awhile and liked it but there never seemed to be enough people online. So I waited for SWTOR and have not looked back since then. In WoW I was in 4 day a week endgame raiding Guild from MC up to Dragon Soul that just came out. We were a casual/hard core raid team. We would clear the instances but not be the first to do it nor the last, we enjoyed our time yet still wanted to make progress. I hope to find that here in SWTOR

Please list your playtimes here. Are you a casual player or a hardcore player? (Be as accurate as possible. We are looking for days of the week, hours of the day, and estimated time you will be on per week. also include your time zone.):
I would consider myself 50/50 Casual/Hardcore I am CST and try to play as often as I can. I get off work at around 4:30 EST and at least try to play a few hours each night and more on the weekends.

Times I am available for raiding and playing
Mon - 5:30 - 11:00
Tues- 5:30 - 11:00
Weds- 5:30 - 11:00
Thurs- 5:30 - 11:00
Fri - 6:30 - whenever
Sat - whenever
Sun - whenever

We would also like to know your interests in game. (PvP,Crafting, and anything else):
I enjoy all aspects of the game, I LOVED to PvP in WoW and hope to really get into that in SWTOR. I love grouping for FPs, raids, questing solo. And I like to roll alts so that I can have other types of crafting available to me and just fun to play

What previous guild are you coming from (if any) and why are you looking for a new guild?:
I am currently in Radiance, and only have been for a short time. But they don't seem like a good fit for me. I don't feel welcome and they kind of make it feel like a job. I want a place that has a good social feel to it and people who like to help each other.

Personal Questions

Do you have, or are you willing to get vent and a mic?:
Yes

Give us a little info about yourself (how old are you, what do you do, where are you from, hobbies etc.):
I am 39 (40 in 6 months.. yuck Happy ) I am Web Developer for State Farm at there corporate IT campus here in town which is Bloomington, Illinois and that is also where I am from. As for hobbies, anything computer related, PC gaming and working on my 2011 Mustang GT 5.0. I am very into car stuff and am working on mods for the car and like to go to car shows in the spring and summer and want to start taking it to the drag strip.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to the table and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific::
I am am dedicated player, I will always come prepared for Raids with everything that is needed and expected of me, any special mats or buffs, will be well versed in the fights and have watched videos etc. I also like to try to min/max my character as much as possible while still maintaining a bit of the fun that I like in the class. I am VERY outgoing and love to chat and socialize. I just want a Guild that tries to make people feel welcome and like part of the family.

Anything else you would like to add?:
Married for 12 years with no kids to interrupt game time Happy Just 2 Golden Retrievers a Doberman Pincher and 2 Siberian Cats.. It's a zoo in our house :)

How did you hear about us?:
I saw Fu-Man advertising in General

The final question!

Van Damme or Seagal and why?:
Van Damme, Bloodsport!!

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: APPROVED - App: Grifftech - by Draecon

approved see draelya or fu-man in game.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum