Time Played:
Since launch Dec 20

Character Class:
JK Guardian

Current Level:

Current Spec:
Tank

Game Experience

Please give us a background into your mmo experience. Please elaborate as much as you can.:
Old WoW player since 2006, been through all of their raids from beginning to blackwing descent when i quit the game. I played a hunter mostly but also a paladin tank. Also played DCU for a while and did Fortress of Solitude as a tank as well

Please list your playtimes here. Are you a casual player or a hardcore player? (Be as accurate as possible. We are looking for days of the week, hours of the day, and estimated time you will be on per week. also include your time zone.):
I am on at random times depending on school work but for the most time i am on from 6sh to 10

We would also like to know your interests in game. (PvP,Crafting, and anything else):
PVP almost got the full set, missing the gloves, i got my synch to 400 and already crafted both my rakata tanking items, done most of the hard mode flashpoints except the new one and false emperor

What previous guild are you coming from (if any) and why are you looking for a new guild?:
Stepping stone guild that i joined as i was lvling up Millenium Dawn (dont even know the name correctly). havent done any raids with them mostly I play with the same people and do hard flashpoints and pvp

Personal Questions

Do you have, or are you willing to get vent and a mic?:
Yes

Give us a little info about yourself (how old are you, what do you do, where are you from, hobbies etc.):
24 years old in Miami Florida, on my last semester of College for Computer Science. Hobbies are TOR. Priorities lie with school and my girl but i am still usually on the game cause she also has school. I also talk a lot...

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to the table and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific::
Well I have been tanking in MMO games since 2006 and i am very descent at it. I knwo hwo to follow directions and when raiding (which is what i have done mostly) i come prepared on time and rdy to pwn

Anything else you would like to add?:
Well i hope we will see each other soon in guild chat... i am looking forward to pvp with fu-man and jae'dra, yeah!

How did you hear about us?:
Fu-man spamming

The final question!

Van Damme or Seagal and why?:
ok.. Van Damme, that guy can really roundhouse kick, or could back in his day

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: APPROVED - App: Leduan - by Draecon

approved see draelya or fu-man in game.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum