Time Played:
almost 30 days

Character Class:
Vanguard

Current Level:

Current Spec:
Asault\dps

Game Experience

Please give us a background into your mmo experience. Please elaborate as much as you can.:
Been playing mmos for several years now. I have played too many to really list but I have played eve the most (not anymore as it sucks now).

Please list your playtimes here. Are you a casual player or a hardcore player? (Be as accurate as possible. We are looking for days of the week, hours of the day, and estimated time you will be on per week. also include your time zone.):
More casual at the moment, I play more on weekends as I can be pretty busy during the week. How much I play on the weekend depends on a few things and can range from light play to heavy.

We would also like to know your interests in game. (PvP,Crafting, and anything else):
PVP, PVE, and some crafting

What previous guild are you coming from (if any) and why are you looking for a new guild?:
Knights of the Old Republic

Personal Questions

Do you have, or are you willing to get vent and a mic?:
Yes

Give us a little info about yourself (how old are you, what do you do, where are you from, hobbies etc.):
I am 30, I clean at night and take care of my little girl during the day (she just turned 1). I have many hobbies but time and family limit me to mainly enjoying some game time.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to the table and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific::
I am a team player and prefer playing with others. I know what I'm doing for the most part and make sure I understand my classes that I play well.

Anything else you would like to add?:
I am a good m8 of Barrechor and have been playing games with him for years.

How did you hear about us?:
Barrechor

The final question!

Van Damme or Seagal and why?:
Seagal, I can understand what he says much better and I find it funny when his belly jiggles when he fights

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 2x a Month
Tuesday -> 2x a Month
Wednesday -> 2x a Month
Thursday -> 2x a Month
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: APPROVED - App: Dirkyd - by Draecon

approved see draelya or fu-man in game

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum