Time Played:
?

Character Class:
Jedi Sage

Current Level:

Current Spec:
Heals

Game Experience

Please give us a background into your mmo experience. Please elaborate as much as you can.:
Played EQ back in the day, played WoW since open beta, raided most content up until the past year or so as it started to wear thin.

Please list your playtimes here. Are you a casual player or a hardcore player? (Be as accurate as possible. We are looking for days of the week, hours of the day, and estimated time you will be on per week. also include your time zone.):
Somewhere between casual and hardcore. I would raid 2 weeknights starting at 7pm Eastern and be online several non-raiding nights per week. Quittin' time is probably around 11:30pm weeknights.

We would also like to know your interests in game. (PvP,Crafting, and anything else):
Crafting, achievements and alts.

What previous guild are you coming from (if any) and why are you looking for a new guild?:
None from SWTOR

Personal Questions

Do you have, or are you willing to get vent and a mic?:
Yes

Give us a little info about yourself (how old are you, what do you do, where are you from, hobbies etc.):
Early 30's, but don't you know it's not polite to ask a lady her age? Married to Kadethali. I'm a Project Manager at a software company, I work from home in NC, originally from Ottawa.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to the table and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific::
I'll have to see how it goes in SWTOR but I've always excelled at playing as a healer. I'll contribute mats and money to the guild - once we get a guild bank! - and I share what I have with guildies.

How did you hear about us?:
was LFGuild in General :D

The final question!

Van Damme or Seagal and why?:
Van Damme, because I have a lasting impression from my early teens of a movie where he kicked a guy in the shin so hard the bone came out of his leg at a right angle.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 2x a Month
Monday -> 2x a Month
Tuesday -> 2x a Month
Wednesday -> 2x a Month
Thursday -> 2x a Month
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum