Time Played:
15 to 20 hours per week approx

Character Class:
rogue

Current Level:

Current Spec:
bard, ranger, nightblade with second soul as ranger, sab, and marksman

Game Experience

Please give us a background into your mmo experience. Please elaborate as much as you can.:
I started playing wow about 6 years ago with my husband. I was in a guild on the blackhand realm named Polaris that raided around 3 days a week.

Please list your playtimes here. Are you a casual player or a hardcore player? (Be as accurate as possible. We are looking for days of the week, hours of the day, and estimated time you will be on per week. also include your time zone.):
I am more of a casual player. I love to play, but not let the game consume me. I am from the cst, and usually can raid/do dungeons after 6 cst to 10 cst on the weekdays. The weekends vary. I would rather have saturdays for real life fun time, but just depends. Sundays are probably better for me.

We would also like to know your interests in game. (PvP,Crafting, and anything else):
I am a 300 outfitter/butcher. I am trying to level runebreaking as well. I have an alt of each of the other classes. I enjoy playing the game with my husband as well.

What previous guild are you comingfrom (if any) and why are you looking for a new guild?:
I am currently in Praetorian Guard, and they are extremely nice and easy to play with. The big problem for me is they try to raid at 10 pm cst, and that is not a good time for me. I usually am in bed by 1030 cst during the week. It is just a bad fit.

Personal Questions

Do you have, or are you willing to get vent and a mic?:
Yes

Give us a little info about yourself (how old are you, what do you do, where are you from, hobbies etc.):
I am a married 26 year old. I have a bachelors degree in behavioral science. I live in Northwest Indiana with my husband, dog, and 2 birds.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to the table and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific::
First off, I will bring myself, my alts, and hopefully maybe my husband. I enjoy teamwork and progression while just plain enjoying the game. I don't expect to be the best player out there, but I try my hardest to improve. I also bring honesty and fairness with me, and I am not a lootwhore.

How did you hear about us?:
Just saw your guild in game and decided to look you up....I know...very classy ;)

The final question!

Van Damme or Seagal and why?:
Probably Seagal for the slicked back hairdo...

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: