Time Played:
5d 10h

Character Class:
Warrior

Current Level:

Current Spec:
Pally/Reaver/Warlord - Tank, Champ/Para/RB - DPS, Reaver/RB - AoE Grind, Open

Game Experience

Please give us a background into your mmo experience. Please elaborate as much as you can.:
I have been playing MMOs for 10 years or so, and have experienced endgame content in many of them. I generally prefer the raiding game, and look forward to experiencing new content and fresh challenges. I have participated in a fair number of betas, and joined the Rift beta in round 5.

Most recently, I came from WoW where my guild was 1st in progression on server and had completed 12/12 regular mode when I left the game in January. I still keep in touch with them regularly as they progress through Heroics Happy

I have been an officer and led guilds, raids and other events in the past, and am willing to do so again, but generally prefer to follow rather than lead.

Please list your playtimes here. Are you a casual player or a hardcore player? (Be as accurate as possible. We are looking for days of the week, hours of the day, and estimated time you will be on per week. also include your time zone.):
I would fall between hardcore and casual. While I like to be successfull when playing I do have a real life which comes first and realize that others do as well.

Typically I am able to be online between 7 and midnight EST any day of the week, with full days on weekends. I will typically log on every night for some time regardless of planned events, but but prefer to limit raiding to no more than 2-3 nights a week.

We would also like to know your interests in game. (PvP,Crafting, and anything else):
Predominantly my interests are PvE - raiding, crafting, collecting, etc. I do occasionally PvP (especially if it's a guild group) but not as a main interest.

I am also a bit of an altoholic, and do have a character of every calling on Dimroot... most are level 20-ish.

What previous guild are you comingfrom (if any) and why are you looking for a new guild?:
I've joined a couple of guilds on Dimroot looking for a home as I've levelled to 50, but none were able to even field a team to run endgame (or even 48+ dungeons).

I am looking for a mature environment with other team players looking to have fun as they progress through challenges.

Personal Questions

Do you have, or are you willing to get vent and a mic?:
Yes

Give us a little info about yourself (how old are you, what do you do, where are you from, hobbies etc.):
For myself, I'm an older gamer (39 this year) and gaming is one hobby. I am also an avid golfer, and performance driver with my own race car. Professionally, I manage a software team and occasionally code.

Please finish by telling us what you can bring to the table and what you expect of us as a guild. Be specific::
I'd like to think that I can bring a friendly, yet professional attitude that works well in teams. In-game, I am very helpful and always willing to join in a run or help a guildie out with whatever it might be.

I am looking for a drama-free, mature environment in which to game. This is a hobby, and has to remain fun!

Anything else you would like to add?:
This is probably a long enough application already, but I look forward to hearing back from you and finding out more about what the House of the Ebon Coin is all about!

How did you hear about us?:
Just had 2 friends join your guild - Booner and Jhayn. I recently ran into them again after playing with them years ago in WoW.

The final question!

Van Damme or Seagal and why?:
Van Damme - he rejected a role in Expendables!

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: APPROVED - App: Urthod - by Draecon

app approved contact me in game

In-game name being Draela.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: