View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jhain74
Initiate
Noob

re: App: Jhain74

Hey I play the character Jhayn on Dimroot and I would like to submit my application to the House of the Ebon Coin. This past week I ran a few things with Fumanchew and was impressed by his overall skill and adult manner. Hopefully he had a similar impression of me ;) . I also noticed that you have a membership that is fairly active during the day eastern which is my primary play time, so I thought I would app and see if I fit in.

About me. My name's Eric and I live in Richmond, Va. I have about 6 years of raid experience in World of Warcraft and about 6 months in Lotro. In warcraft I cleared pretty much all content but I reached a point where I just couldn't devote 20+ hours per week to 25 man progression for the Cataclysm hard modes. I was the primary off tank for my guild throughout Wotlk (so about 2 years exp) in BC and during Cata I was dps, first a rogue and then a death knight. In vanilla I healed as a priest but that was so long ago i wouldn't know where to start! I am currently playing my warrior as a champion/paragon but I'm going to play around champ/beast to see how it compares. Tank wise my gear is not quite ready for T1 (only 39 toughness so far) and I'm playing that as Pally/Reaver/Warlord. I tend to be a min/maxer but I'm pretty laid back so I'm not an elitist. I feel like there is always room to improve myself so I'm usually very patient with others. The only time I do tend to lose patience is when I feel someone isn't trying.

I have played for the last 4 years with my friend Booner (a mage) so we would be a package deal, but he has similar levels of raid experience.

Thanks in advance for your consideration and I hope to hear from you soon.
Jhayn
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: