View previous topic :: View next topic  
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

re: Tell me what you think

i know me triz and fu played ffxi again not to log ago, and they hadnt changed much but check this out and tell me what you think seriously.

it looks like the races are the same but named different. and i heard xp lost was removed(not sure tho)

Final Fantasy XIV

im looking for actual intelligent debate on this if possible, cause i may pre-order this as my summer mmo.

Trizzel
Trizzel
Initiate
Veteran Poster

skimmed the site, and really wasn't impressed. I mean visually yah it looks pretty bad ass but honestly it better cause it's 2010. With no new races and the current ones kinda gay (honestly) its kinda a turn off. The melee class descriptions sound kool but the actual in game content isnt described. No mage info so judgment reserved. Now i haven't looked into it but i got a feeling its gonna be your typical japaneese mmo, a grind. I'm not looking to grind. The previous ff mmo's quests and storyline kinda sucked or at least to me was very boring and bland. Hopefully this one is better in that regard.

So yah some debate for ya.
Purple Storm
Draecon
Warlord
Jedi Librarian

cool ty triz i have to agree with the lack of actual hard evidence to how the game will be as far as magic classes and a lvl grind im kinda at a hold point on full endorsement or dejectment. i did sign up for the beta doubt i will get in with all the ff fanboys that more than likely signed up but im kinda interested in seeing if they corrected the complaints of the first game. as far as the graphics being good i agree with the pics ive seen, that it will be a pretty game but then again most ff games are environmentally stunning (imo).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: