View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheNtrz
Proven
Veteran Poster

re: nate tank ramblings

just posting this here so i can find it later....didnt want to clutter up the AoC section with WoW bullshit. btw we need an off topic forum section at least temporarily for any WoW discussion we may have or for me to ramble on at myself...either way i win and ya'll can laugh at teh crazie twisted

anyway onto the shit for me.

-need 416 badges to get all new BoJ tanking gear
-with merc glad shield wall def cap is reduced to 471 from 490
-the ZA shield is better than the s2 arena shield
-S2 shield will hold me over till i can get the ZA one
-wtb arena team that i can shield slam bitches on
-Zul'jin has wtfomgbbq amazing tank chest...
-75badges for the pally tanking one that is a minor step down from zul'jin for war tanks
-expertise is the new sbv of threat production, and looks to be pretty bad ass for dps too.
-thats a lot of fucking heroics/kara/ZA
-Blame Draecon
- http://www.tankspot.com/forums/gear-lists-rankings/32083-bergs-tank-gear-rankings-10-17-2007-wow-2-3-a.html
-that site is getting a new domain soon and I'll have to change the "tank" to "theory"
-that is seriously a lot of fucking badges
-i need to farm scryer rep too damnit...
-sad face moo
Soulstripper
Proven
Veteran Poster

nate as u know my only char thats ligit on the server is now a tank so all this info is very helpfull.
I agree w/ getting a temp wow forum since it seems all u fags like to play wow again "sad face Moo"
Also if we are gonna raid im working on a dps set and i alrdy have a tank set w/ maxed out def in prot mode so whatever u guys want.
TheNtrz
Proven
Veteran Poster

random dps gear site, doesnt cover all classes/builds but has info for shit i care about. the warrior stuff seems to be spot on for now, the ret stuff may get an overhaul as more changes are implemented...

http://www.maxdps.com/index.php
UncleDave
Proven
Veteran Poster

Nate ill run heroics any time with ya to help. also was wondering if we can get some set kara/za raid days, (what is your set raid days nate?) like maybe sunday monday thursday, or maybe do sunday monday wednesday

monday,wed, thurs are probably my best days. Tuesdays i have a night class that i usually get out of early. But even then I'd be online around 8server, which isnt too bad if we're just gonna dominate kara up to curator or aran(or if i get some lucky tank drop and our dps is solid so we can power through to prince).

fridays/saturdays/sundays are looking like the days i'll be getting work, but as the schedule is done weekly and im part-time/season i dont really know when im working very far in advance.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MASC Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: